Decofur provides a Limited One Year Warranty. This warranty cannot be extended under any circumstances.
The following are covered under this warranty:
1. Transportation Damages: A 'transportation damage' is defined as a transit damage caused to the product before being delivered to the client. Only those damages that are highlighted at the time of delivery shall be considered as transportation damages. Any such cases are eligible for an immediate refund, replacement or free repair as per the severity of the case.
2. Manufacturing Defects: A 'manufacturing defect' is defined as an irreversible flaw in the product that will impair its use. Any such damages are eligible for an immediate refund, replacement or free repair as per the severity of the case.
Visible defects and variances must be brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery. Issues not presented within 24 hours of delivery will be considered “accepted” and will not be warranted.
Any of the above defects must immediately be reported on firstname.lastname@example.org along with a receipt of purchase and pictures of the damage. Damages on arrival, must be reported at the time of delivery ONLY. Replacements/refunds will not be entertained once the client has accepted the product.
In case of replacements, the same product may or may not be available. In case it is not, a new piece can be made and delivered as per its production timelines (which shall be communicated by us at the time of replacement order).
The following are not covered under this warranty:
1. Small scratches on the wooden surface: repair/refinishing shall be provided within 48 working hours.
2. Breakage/damage/defects that are caused by improper handling, storage, assembly, maintenance or use by the client.
3. Scratches, cracks or other deformities arising as a result of product modification, reupholster work, misuse, abuse, negligence, sun/water/heat exposure or accidental damage by client.
4. Fabric, buttons, faux-leather, lights etc. are not covered in this warranty. The client can choose to provide their own fabric (after a discussion with our representatives).
5. Normal wear and tear, slight colour variations from the pictures, fading of fabrics overtime and cushions softening overtime.
7. Commercial/industrial use of products.
Please note that some wear and tear, scratches and stains are normal in the life of furniture. As sturdy as we make it, this is handmade furniture after all and some natural flaws in wood are unavoidable. We hope our customers understand and appreciate the beauty of these pieces and handle them with care!